Victoria Beckham is fed up to the back teeth no one but her orthodontist ever sees. Because people keep saying she looks miserable in photos. Hardly surprising. Never, ever do you see the girl flashing a grin, let alone witness her caught in a bout of hearty, head thrown-back, raucous laughter. Instead, pap snaps and posed publicity images alike all feature Posh, pictured, with down-turned gaze, her lips pursed in a pout you’d swear was sulky. I’d always assumed she was trying to emphasise the slant of her cheekbones and at the same time affect an air of ‘I’m too sophisticated a celebrity to want or need to have my picture taken.’ Turns out not at the moment. The poor lamb is simply too tired to exercise those lips in an upward direction. What with the launch of her new frocks at London Fashion Week and the demands of baby Harper, she’s tired out. “I’m up with the baby as all mums are. There’s not a team doing it for me,” she said. I was actually feeling sorry for her until I read her next comment: “I’m basically just like any woman who is working and has lots of children - it’s tough.” What? Vix, come ON. There’s one massive difference between your life and ours. You’re rich and we’re not.